Learn to design software programs, develop websites, and manage computer networking systems at FSCJ.
Do you want to develop the latest innovative application to improve our quality of life, plan and manage an organization’s IT infrastructure, provide hands-on computer and network support or even learn the techniques of computer hacking and investigate computer crimes?
Begin with an Associate in Science degree in Computer Information Technology, Network Services Technology or IT Security, or earn optional specialized technical certificates included within the program such as web development, computer programming, database development or computer forensics. After completion, you can pursue industry certification and employment or progress to a bachelor’s degree. Our Bachelor of Applied Science degrees in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunication and Information Technology Management provide a combination of important management skills with higher-level technical abilities. You’ll receive hands-on learning in labs which mirror the technology found in today’s corporate environment and receive real-world experience through internship opportunities. Advance your technological education at FSCJ!
New Horizons is an authorized CompTIA Platinum Partner provider of the most current CompTIA courses to help prepare you for CompTIA certifications or to advance your technology skills.
Deciding to work in the IT industry is an exceptionally good choice. Getting an IT certification can help you get started and get ahead in your career. The CompTIA IT Certification Roadmap can make navigating the world of IT Certifications a little easier.
Click the image below to download the full roadmap PDF.
CompTIA Training & Certifications
CompTIA is the world’s leading technology association. CompTIA advances IT professionals with successful industry-leading certifications and business credentials in the areas such as PC maintenance, networking technologies, and security.
The New Horizons CompTIA Course Collection provides training and support for all of the current CompTIA certifications including A+, Net+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), Server+, and more.
The collection contains award-winning courseware with breadth and depth across these critical technology subject areas, continually developed to keep up with the constantly changing requirements for the professional certifications. Our simulations offer task-based multipath scenarios to provide realistic practice of these critical technology subjects.
Top Five Reasons to get CompTIA Certified:
- Learn Skills to Get a New Job – CompTIA certifications assure employers of a candidate’s basic technology skills and prove you know how to get the job done.
- Preserve Your Job & Salary – As the economic landscape continues to evolve, certifications can lock you into tiered salary levels and prove expertise that stands above the rest.
- Ready to Change Jobs? CompTIA certifications help candidates qualify for new job opportunities, or advance your career in technology.
- Stand Out in the Resume Pile – Validated CompTIA certifications on your resume help you stand out among other applicants, giving you a greater opportunity for an interview.
- IT is Everywhere! IT skills are needed in most companies and there are simply not enough trained IT professionals to fill these jobs.